maohu
maohu 于 2019-6-13 23:16 写道:
@天涯社区

前几天遇到一件难事,一个认识几年的朋友找我借车,我特别纠结,说真的,都说在男人眼里,女人跟车是绝对不能借的,但是偏偏朋友并不知趣,因为我看了太多了借车出事故的后果,真的感觉,朋友坑你起来,你真的无话可说,但是面对朋友借车,我又不知道该如何拒绝,委婉了说了下,但是他说有急事要回家一趟,我不得不借,最后我还是把车借给他了,但是在他把车还回来之前,我都是心惊胆战的,就怕出什么事,最终等到他把车还回来,但是我第二天开车,发现我的车启动不了,原来是车里的灯一夜没关,耗光了电量,还得自己去找维修店接电启动,唉·····有点不责任了····

如果是你,你会借车给朋友吗?或是找朋友借车?

楼主  
damnff
damnff 于 2019-6-13 23:36 写道:
肯定不可以借的

反问,朋友会借车给自己吗?
第 1 楼  
auitest1
auitest1 于 2019-6-13 23:43 写道:
家里人可以借着开。朋友一般都不借。也不会有人提出借车开,那么多租车公司,随便租辆车多省心啊。

最主要的是,加拿大这边汽车保险是跟车主的,朋友借你车开因他责任出事故,是你承担保险责任啊。

Lending to other drivers

I would like to lend my vehicle to a family member for a short period of time. What should I do?

Make sure that your vehicle is properly insured for the way it will be used when borrowed, such as driving to or/from work or school.
It’s important to understand that anyone driving your vehicle is covered under your insurance. It doesn’t matter if it’s your friend, your son, or granddaughter. In the event of a crash — regardless of fault — your insurance rate and experienced-driver discount may be affected.

For more information on insuring your vehicle before lending it, speak to an Autoplan broker near you.
第 2 楼  
aldo
aldo 于 2019-6-13 23:53 写道:
auitest1 写道:
家里人可以借着开。朋友一般都不借。也不会有人提出借车开,那么多租车公司,随便租辆车多省心啊。

最主要的是,加拿大这边汽车保险是跟车主的,朋友借你车开因他责任出事故,是你承担保险责任啊。

Lending to other drivers

I would like to lend my vehicle to a family member for a short period of time. What should I do?

Make sure that your vehicle is properly insured for the way it will be used when borrowed, such as driving to or/from work or school.
It’s important to understand that anyone driving your vehicle is covered under your insurance. It doesn’t matter if it’s your friend, your son, or granddaughter. In the event of a crash — regardless of fault — your insurance rate and experienced-driver discount may be affected.

For more information on insuring your vehicle before lending it, speak to an Autoplan broker near you.

好像今年下半年 修改条例,保险责任跟人不跟车了,那么借车就不是什么了不得的事情了
第 3 楼  
tricot
tricot 于 2019-6-14 05:16 写道:
重点是保费跟人还是跟车?

跟人还是一样。
第 4 楼  
tricot
tricot 于 2019-6-14 05:24 写道:
200%的保费,换车就降低为100%
第 5 楼  
Hstt