Become a LANDA insider

When you become a LANDA Insider you will receive valuable information about all our upcoming projects.

• * Mandatory fields. I hereby consent to receive emails from Landa Global Properties Ltd. and their respective current and future affiliates and subsidiaries. This may include pricing, floor plans for current and future products, sales updates, event invitations, announcements, corporate newsletters, and other contact. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.

Raphael

Situated at the corner of Alma Street and West 10th, this four-storey collection pairs a contemporary form with traditional charm where the neighbourhoods of Point Grey, Kitsilano and Dunbar come together. Coming soon, register now on the project website to receive exclusive updates.

Raphael

Overview

Status

Under Construction

3668 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Residence

• 35 luxury residences
  • 4-storey mixed-use building
  • 57,959 square feet

Estimated Completion

Construction has commenced! Move in 2024!

Become a LANDA insider

When you become a LANDA Insider you will receive valuable information about all our upcoming projects.

• * Mandatory fields. I hereby consent to receive emails from Landa Global Properties Ltd. and their respective current and future affiliates and subsidiaries. This may include pricing, floor plans for current and future products, sales updates, event invitations, announcements, corporate newsletters, and other contact. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.